Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Chapter 4

My grandmother now pays less for her medication . It's ( benefit ) the government gives to the epderly . 

Vincent is very tall , and his wife is very petite . You can't help but notice the (contrast) . 

Lalana enjoys the (convenience) of having the bus stop right in front of her house . 

I'm a careful driver , but i still plan to (insure) me car . I don't want to pay for an accident caused by another . 


Jonas hurt his leg while skiing . We did what we could to (lessen) the pain until medical help arrived . 


The police are trying to (locate) the stolen car . 


I don't understand your (logic) . Why do you wash the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher . 

I prefer to live in a small town . Large cities have a higher crine (rate) . 

Dogs (require) more care than cats . You have to walk a dog often . 

My girlfriend dreams of a huge wedding , but I'd prefer something on a small (scale) . 

1 comment: